Super Lightweight Carbon Off-Road Head and Brain Protection
In our world, crashes are a reality. Can’t avoid them. All you can do
is give yourself the best possible chance of keeping trauma to a
minimum. The solution is to go and get the best helmet you can find that
dissipates rotational, direct and deflective
impact energy, resulting in radically reduced head and brain injury.
Our helmets feature our category-defining 360 ? Turbine Technology
and they are ECE or DOT certified. The helmet is lined with turbines,
which are 360 ?moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape
and material. This technology has two key
advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the
head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion
The entire outer shell is also reduced in volume, resulting in a
significant decrease in rotational acceleration to the head and brain at
impact, and proving that a smaller shell is a safer shell.
Regardless of the speed, Leatt helmets facilitate all-round ventilation.
Now with a brand-new look, the GPX 5.5 Composite helmet provides new levels of confidence to Thrill-seekers!
NEW LOOK 2019! NEW FRONT AND NEW VISOR!
- Composite shell in three sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology:
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Reduced outer shell volume: A 10% smaller shell, transfers up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head, and brain
- Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam molded directly to the outer
shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain
- Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Maximized ventilation: optimized for off-road racing and effective even at very low speeds
- Visor with a breakaway function for a rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Hydration ready (with an optional hands-free kit)
- Certified and tested: ECE 2205, ECE/DOT
- Weight:ECE from 1130 ± 50g (2.49 lbs)